First quarter interim management statement
ANOTHER RECORD QUARTER FOR NEW BUSINESS WITH TOTAL NEW INVESTMENTS OF £1.1 BILLION
St. James’s Place plc (“SJP”), the wealth management group, today issues its interim management statement for the three months ended 31 March 2010.
Highlights for the three months are:
- Total new single investments of £1,115 million (2009: £711 million) up 57%
- Combined unit trust and ISA investments of £295.6 million (2009: £160.7 million) up 84%, with ISA business up 102%
- Total new business on an Annual Premium Equivalent (APE) basis of £133.3 million (2009: £93.8 million) up 42%
Funds under Management
- Funds under management of £23.3 billion, up 9% for the year to date and 52% over the twelve months
- Net inflow of funds under management of £700 million
David Bellamy, Chief Executive, commented:
“We’re naturally delighted with these new business results. Against an improving market backdrop, we’ve delivered a very strong all round performance that is a credit to the Partnership and our entire community. It also further demonstrates the effectiveness of our business and the quality of our investment proposition for clients.
We have a great business that is in excellent shape and we remain optimistic about the future.”
The details of the announcement are attached.
|David Bellamy, Chief Executive
||020 7514 1963|
|Andrew Croft, Group Finance Director
||020 7514 1963|
|Tulchan Communications Group Ltd
||020 7353 4200 |
|John Sunnocks / Mal Patel
View the full press release.
Most computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Reader.